- To assist you, a customer support representative from Enzigma can log in to the application using your login. You can grant access to representatives of support organizations.
- For security reasons, the maximum period for granting access is one year. During the time you granted access, administrators or support representatives can use your login and access your data to help you resolve problems.
- Login to Salesforce Instance
- From your personal settings, enter Login Access in the Quick Find box, then select the option to grant login access.
- Set the access expiration date by choosing a value from the picklist.
- Click Save.
If a administrator, support representative, or publisher makes setup changes using your login, the setup audit trail lists the changes and the username. In some organizations, records of clicks made by an administrator logged in as you are also kept for auditing purposes.